Program Partnership Descriptions
The NCI Center to Reduce Cancer Health Disparities (CRCHD) is requesting that all U54 and P20 programs submit a Program Partnership Description for the Program Meeting.
PACHE Program Partnership Description Submission Deadline: August 13, 2021
The PACHE Program Partnership Description information will be included in a program meeting book that will be available on line to all attendees. The purpose of the program meeting book is to inform attendees about individual partnerships and increase interest in collaboration.
The PACHE Program Partnership Descriptions will serve to:
- Provide general information about each Partnership, including all Principal Investigators (PIs), institutions, Program Managers, goals, and objectives (as proposed in the grant application), target population, and strengths and accomplishments over the last 5 years.
- Identify resources that are unique to the Partnership or unique aspects of the Partnership.
- Highlight areas of potential collaboration with other PACHE investigators.
Each PACHE Program Partnership Description must be submitted on line using the provided template. Submissions should highlight the innovation, methodology, scientific rigor, and outcomes that have impacted cancer or cancer health disparities over the past 5 years.
Submitted PACHE Program Partnership Descriptions should not exceed 1,000 words and be a maximum of two pages with 1.5 spacing. Feel free to include pictures, graphs, and/or tables within the two-page limit. Use Arial 12-pt font and include the following numbers and titles to the left of the details to be provided:
PACHE Program Partnership Descriptions must include the following information and must be submitted using the provided template:
- Title of the Partnership.
- Partnering Institutions: Name of the ISUPS and the Cancer Center (spelled out).
- Research Team: Include the MPI team, Program Managers, and Core Leaders.
- Overview of Partnership: State the overall goals, objectives, and target population(s) of the Partnership. Describe the mutual benefits that the partnering institutions derive from the Partnership, including ways both institutions support each other in developing stronger cancer programs.
- Accomplishments and/or Discoveries: Highlight scientific research accomplishments (e.g., seminal discoveries with the citation, high-ranking publications, development and implementation of innovative programs, major grants received), unique approaches, and/or resources that significantly benefit communities of interest and/or can be disseminated to other Partnerships.
- Impact/Outcomes of the Partnership: Describe innovative measures, scientific models, activities, and outcomes in cancer research and outreach. Highlight the cancer training and education by providing one or two examples of a student, postdoc, or ESI successfully advancing through the Program.
- Sustainability: Describe how the Partnership leverages funding through other sources (e.g., county, state, or other federal funding; foundation funding) and how Partnership achievements are establishing a foundation for future PACHE research, research education/training, and community opportunities at both institutions. Succinctly describe any significant changes at the institution directed to maintain the Partnership if the U54 funding ceases and any plans to retain investigators, training and education programs, and work with communities.
- Shared Resources: Highlight shared resources that could be shared among other PACHE Partnerships and how they are utilized. Identify any unique characteristic(s) about a resource(s).
- Areas of Collaboration: Describe current collaboration(s) you have with other PACHE Partnership(s) and potential areas for collaboration with other Partnerships or other NCI programs (SPORES, NCORP, EDRN , etc.).
PACHE Program Partnership Descriptions Deadline: August 13, 2021.